We want to encourage ideas, comments and feedback to improve communities, while ensuring a productive discussion that is civil and respectful.
Terms of service -
By using the CB (Crowdbrite) you are taken to have accepted these Terms and Conditions set out below. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us - info(at)crowdbrite.com.
1. Video/Photo Release
PHX will be holding public meetings during Phase 2 of the PHX Land Reuse Strategy to gather ideas and comments. These will include a series of presentations, public meetings and workshops. In order to improve transparency and to help document the process these meetings may be recorded and photographed.
By entering and by your presence during these public events, you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded. Your entry constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use, in any and all media and distribution channels, of your appearance, voice and name for the purpose of information, promotion and whatsoever in connection with the production presently entitled: PHX Land Reuse Strategy. You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you by entering this area. By participating you understand that photographic or video recordings of the meeting may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting. This material may be used in an event video and report and published on the Internet.
We also reserve the right to quote survey responses in publications and the final report.
Thanks again for your participation, your ideas and input are important to shaping the future of the PHX Land Reuse Plan!
2. Acceptance of Online Engagement Tool CB Terms and Conditions
1. You agree:
- Comments submitted are relevant to the project.
- That you will not post comments or take any action that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- That you will not use CB to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious or discriminatory.
- Respect is the name of the game. Please refrain from inappropriate comments, profanity & respect the ideas and opinions of others.
- To not post copyrighted materials (articles, videos, audio, etc.) that you do not have permission to reproduce or distribute. For text articles, most of the time you may quote a small portion of the article (usually no more than 1/5 or 1/6) and you must link to the source (if online) or provide the source (if offline). - Images and design ideas submitted need to reference sources as per copyright law and creative commons licence. This is not the place to illegally trade or distribute copyrighted (or those with questionable copyright status) images, video or audio clips.
2. You agree to indemnify CB for any loss, costs, or damages, arising from or relating in any way, to your use, reliance, or acceptance of information or other content on this website.
3. You agree to release CB from and against all actions, proceedings, suits, claims, demands, compensation, interest, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever in relation to your use of the CB Tool.
4. You agree to give the right to review, edit, modify, publish or decline publication of your comments and content and also agree that comments submitted may be visible for all other users of the CB website.
5. You agree that copyright in the content data submitted and displayed on CB website is owned by CB.
6. CB will not share your contact information (in the visual survey and online open house) if you choose to maintain your anonymity.
7. CB may amend or update these Terms of Service as needed without written notice. Updates will be posted at http://www.crowdbrite.net/blog/tos
You may contact us if you would like to withdraw your comment(s) or personal information.
To the extent permitted by law, CB does not accept any liability in respect of the content posted on the CB Platform, Visual Surveys/Online Open house, Polls, Disquis Comments, Mapping Tool, Social Media or any other form of user generated content.
Map popups and layers and their associated labels are not controlled or provided by CB- layers may contain errors or inconsistencies and should be used for reference only. CB does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability of any such information and makes no warranty or representation about the content of this website.
CB is not liable to you or anyone else if damage or interference to your computer system(s) occurs in connection with your use of this web site or its content.
"CB" means Crowdbrite, its agents, client or assigns
“Crowdbrite” means the features and services made available through this website.
“Comment” or “Comments” means anything you or others post on Crowdbrite or associated, embedded or linked content & tools.
About Crowdbrite Solutions
Crowdbrite provides comprehensive solutions to empower your community to create a brighter future! Our services include consulting and research supported by our network of professionals and experts. Our technology improves team collaboration, community engagement and provides convenient mobile access.